Sunday, July 7, 2013

30 Day Snap Challenge Day 7 - Sundays


Today consisted of my weekly church attendance, good food, and a really good afternoon nap. The other day I decided to paint my nails a nice nude color by essie called made to honor which is usually my go to nail polish for french manicures. But I was wearing a pretty harsh green polish beforehand and I figured I should give my nails a break. I was cleaning up some mail that accumulated in the shelves of my bed side table and I stumbled upon these three cute notes Mark placed in my books senior year. It's funny how these small things can instantly take you back some place that happened so long ago. They're all song lyrics and they're pretty corny but that's okay. I love them.

Join me in the 30 day snap challenge here!

No comments:

Post a Comment