Saturday, February 9, 2013

Kendall and Kylie Fail

So despite the armageddon type of snow storm this weekend I managed to get home for this short weekend in one piece. This weekend I hoped to score some antibiotics to finally get rid of this menacing cough and hopefully be able to see Kendall and Kylie Jenner at my local mall. Although I was able to successfully see the doctor and get my antibiotics, I did not get to see Kendall and Kylie. :( I woke up a little too late this morning even though I had intentions of getting up earlier than that but it has always been impossible for me to wake up early or on time. Whenever my alarm goes off in the morning, I always find ways on hitting snooze until I really have to get up. When I finally did get to the mall this morning, they ran out of wristbands which would ensure me a guaranteed spot into the store once Kendall and Kylie arrived... However me and Mark found a line that was for non-wristband owners but within an hour and a half of waiting, we left the line. So I never got to see Kendall and Kylie. I learned that whenever I intend on going to these things, I need to make sure I stay hopeful and be an early bird.

Because of my disappointment today, I splurged on the following candles at Bath and Body Works. I love their entire tropical candle collection for this spring. I can't wait until I come back home again next weekend to actually go shopping. Anyways, heading back to school tomorrow morning and it'll be another long week!

No comments:

Post a Comment