Saturday, February 16, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!



Since I was away at school on Valentine's Day I had to wait until tonight to celebrate it with my Valentine! Anyways Friday night reminded me how bad it was to travel home by bus. The bus is never on time, always takes longer than expected, and overall tiring! But that doesn't matter once I finally get to sleep in my own bed again :)

Anyways, tonight was perfect. Mark picked me up around 5 and we headed out to eat at Grand Lux Cafe which is a sister company of the Cheesecake Factory. But of course, we first made a stop at Best Buy on the way in because Mark has an obsession with collecting blu rays. Dinner was great and the restaurant was packed. I had my favorite cheesecake which is just the plain original cheesecake. We both finally got to watch Silver Linings Playbook after dinner and it was so good. I went into the movie without knowing anything about the plot and that is usually how I like going into these movies other than reading the book beforehand. But the camera work was really interesting. It almost had a home movie feel to it and the movie had an offsetting humor to its serious moments but I totally see that as just a characteristic of the movie. Overall I enjoyed it. Jennifer Lawrence was amazing and totally a natural. And I think the best theme that I got out of the movie was just finding someone just was weird as you can be the person you're meant to be with. Corny.

Afterward we got some bubble tea and went home. When Mark came to pick me up he got out of his car with a bouquet of flowers. I hate sounding like those girls that ABSOLUTELY love showing off their relationship and completely making single girls, especially desperate ones, pissed off or annoyed and hate the entire couple population. But I'll take Valentine's as my one day to show off. But when I saw him, I thought it was the sweetest thing ever and just perfectly what I imagine the beginning of a date would be like haha. I admit I was a little embarrassed because I thought my parents would peek out of the window and see him but oh well. I know Mark tries really hard to impress me because it's pretty hard to get a reaction out of me so if you're reading this right now, I was truly impressed.

Tonight I feel extremely blessed and content. I appreciate having Mark in my life and being able to celebrate our amazing relationship in moments like these. Good job tonight babe. I love you<3

No comments:

Post a Comment