Sunday, June 29, 2014

Another Soho trip




This past Friday, Mark and I headed to Soho to spend time together and shop around. Around this time of summer, a lot of stores mark down most of their clothes. So we visited stores like Zara, Topshop, Aritzia, and a couple of boutiques in hopes of scoring some really good deals. Surprisingly, I couldn't find anything I really loved in the sales this year. I ended up just making a couple purchases at the new Brandy Melville on Broadway.

The highlight of our trip ended up being the food we ate. We had some pizza covered in vodka sauce which was good but nothing too extraordinary. Then we headed to the infamous Rice to Riches and Mark had some mascarpone flavored rice pudding with some cherries. It was an interesting flavor but I'm not sure if rice pudding is really my dessert of choice. I opted for some delicious cupcakes from baked by melissa instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment