Thankfully, since the storm delayed some fireworks shows, I was able to enjoy some fireworks last night with a couple of friends. Since July just started, it kind of put me in that reality check that summer is halfway over and now I have to buckle down and start preparing stuff for school and moving in.
Some summer goals I have for the rest of the summer:
- Go hiking.
- Go to a "pick your own" farm.
- Read at least two books.
- Go to the high line.
- Make more time for friends.
- Study for one hour every other day
- Keep up with a gym schedule
- Collect enough unique decorative pieces for my new room.
- Go to a couple yoga classes.