Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Lovely surprise

Lately, I've been more overwhelmed than I have ever experienced in a long time. I haven't been this stress probably since my first arrival at college my freshman year. I've been busy balancing multiple things and it's been tough on me physically and mentally. Last night, it took a toll on me and I sort of lost it. I broke down, my thoughts began to snowball, and basically catastrophe happened.

I typically like to isolate myself and calm myself down whenever something like this happens. I push others away until I'm alone with my thoughts. Which usually, isn't the best thing. I begin to think that I'm left to deal with my problems alone and that's usually where I reach a dead end.

But today I was reminded that I don't have to do anything alone and I'm very grateful that I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment