Monday, July 22, 2013

30 Day Snap Challenge Day 22 - Ulta haul!

I haven't been to Ulta in a fairly long time. I've had on my this nyx super skinny marker. My current liquid eyeliner makes a really thick line and the ink even spreads out a little bit after application which is pretty inconvenient. So I'm pretty much in love with this marker because it's easy to use and has extreme precision! I needed a new mascara so I decided to try the cover girl lash blast because of how many beauty gurus rave about it. I usually stick with my l'oreal volume mascara while trying some maybelline mascaras here and there. So hopefully this mascara does me good. Also while shopping through the aisles I found the clearance section. I found this revlon cream shadow quad. I've meaning to buy the natural quad but since I saw this for just 2.99 I couldn't resist!

Join me in the 30 day snap challenge here

No comments:

Post a Comment