Saturday, July 6, 2013

30 Day Snap Challenge Day 6 - Call me weird but...

I love dipping my strawberries in salt. I suggest you try it before you call it gross. It's interesting but I love the taste! It's sour and then it's sweet and it's just delicious!

Lately I've been noticing that a lot of different people like to tell me I'm wrong when it turns out I'm right. The worst part is on every case that it has happened, I wasn't able to brag in their face! But that's besides the point. Every single time I backed down out of either nobility, ignorance, or just plain subordinate reflex. But what else am I supposed to do? Say, "No... but actually I think I'm right." That's probably the most arrogant thing to say and I would never want to come off that way to someone. But I guess I'll just have to not take it personally. In instances where things aren't always seen as black or white right away, it's hard to argue.

Follow me in the 30 day snap challenge here!

No comments:

Post a Comment