Wednesday, July 3, 2013

30 Day Snap Challenge Day 3 - Despicable Me 2 and retail therapy


Today started out kind of rough. But Mark and I decided to head out to the theater to watch Despicable Me 2 which was pretty good but pretty predictable. I finally got to just shop and browse afterwards with Mark in tow. Ever since I started getting to my job I feel as if I never have time to just look around the mall anymore like I used to. But I surprisingly found pretty good buys at Urban Outfitters which are this dress on the left and romper on the right.

The dress can still be found on the website under the sale section and I find that this particular type of dress is really in style this summer. It has a loose fit with a drop down waist that is pretty flattering. I love the periwinkle color and boho print. I always spot people weather this type of dress with an oversized knit cardigan or even by itself with some booties or even sandals. I can't wait to sport this one around. As for my romper I found on a whim when looking through the last chance rack after getting out of the fitting room. I wasn't particularly on the lookout for more rompers to add to my wardrobe as I usually am but this romper seems to have found me rather than the other way around. Thus rekindling my love for rompers. At first glance I didn't think that this romper would fit me as well but after trying it on it actually fit perfect. The top back view of the dress has subtle reusch on the back that gives the top part of the romper a snug fit but from the waist down it's really lose and comes with pockets! It actually gives the illusion that the romper is a dress when worn. I also love the print on this one as well. Both pieces are from the brand Band of Gypsies!

You can find the drop down waist dress here!
You can join me in the 30 day snap challenge here!

No comments:

Post a Comment