Monday, July 1, 2013

30 Day Snap Challenge - Day 1

HELLO. I decided to start this 30 day snap challenge that I found here. I thought that it would be great motivation for me to start taking more pictures daily and document more of my life on my blog. Anyways today was nothing special! Above is my lunch that just consisted of grilled cheese and some juice. Not much but I was just craving grilled cheese the other day but I wish I had some tomato soup to go alongside with it.

It poured this morning and it was a little frightening. But hopefully it'll clear out by Independence Day leaving a beautiful weekend to look forward to. I finally have more days off this week which I'm excited for. I can't wait for Despicable Me 2 to come out tomorrow and I can't wait to spend some quality time with friends. Corny..

...Til tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment