Monday, December 23, 2013

1 year anniversary of Boss Daily!!!



Today, I'm happy to say that today is the 1 year anniversary of my blog! I honestly did not think that this blog would last this long. I started this blog on a whim and I kind of knew that I wouldn't be entirely consistent with it. Running a blog is a lot of work and can become a full time job - which it is for many people. However, I find it as a enjoyable hobby.

I can't believe Christmas is coming up so close and soon after that the year is nearly over! But I'm personally proud of myself for getting all of my Christmas shopping done last week and to reward myself, I enjoyed this yummy slice of Peppermint Bark Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory. I don't have much of a sweet tooth and I usually prefer the classic cheesecake as my go-to choice but I figured it's the holidays and the flavor won't be around for long.

No comments:

Post a Comment