Sunday, December 29, 2013

New Bookshelf!







Thank goodness for Ikea! I was able to grab this fancy little bookshelf for $25 to replace my old one that was only three shelves. These are a few pictures of how I decided to arrange the shelving unit for now. It's still a work in progress because I'm still looking for things to fill it with since I'm not used to all the space. But I kind of like how it is right now. I decided to donate a lot of my old books and keep only the most recently ones I enjoyed. Since I got a kindle, I've been less likely to buy new books.

I've finally finished Allegiant and I can just say it was satisfying and it was definitely different from the rest of the trilogy. I can't wait to see the movie interpretations of the series and I hope they do at least some justice.

I wasn't able to blog much for Christmas but I mostly spent it at home with my family. I was able to make chocolate chip cookies from scratch for the first time. For some reason they came out really thin but still tasty nonetheless. I hope that the next time I make them, they come out a little bit thicker. I'm suspecting that it had something to do with how much I mixed it or the eggs I used wasn't room temperature. But if you're looking for the recipe, I used this one. Benji's Chocolate Chip Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment