Monday, December 30, 2013

After Christmas Sales



I got a late start to my day today as usual. I've been finding it difficult to get out of bed even before 1 lately. My mom and I decided to take a trip to Target to see if any of the holiday sales were good. Turns out they were. We ended up buying a huge amount of lights that were 70% off to replace some of the burnt out lights on our Christmas tree and also to add onto the lights outside our house. I also picked up purple lights for my own room because my walls are purple. Since purple isn't very festive, they turned out to be $1.40 for a 100 bulb string. Needless to say, it was a steal. I also grabbed this last set of snowflake lights. I turned them on and they were so pretty. I'm not sure where to put them in my room yet. But when I do, I'll be sure to share a picture. I prefer warm white colored lights personally. But I figured I had two string lights of those at school. So why not change it up a little.

I also think these Japanese green tea mochi is my new obsession. They are so delicious and they are definitely a great snack. I picked them up at my local Korean store for a $1.50 for a pack of 6.

My mom also found me this electric hand held mixer that I can use for baking my cookies next time. This new tool will make my life so much easier and make baking cookies so much faster. I can't believe how difficult it is to stir the batter with a tiny little whisk! Maybe this new tool will help solve my flat cookie problem as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment