Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Angus burgers



Today was such a beautiful day after a torrential downpour yesterday. It wasn't too hot and there was a perfect cool breeze. Me and Mark decided to spontaneously head out to the zoo and make use of the good weather! The rest of the week looks perfect as well, but too bad I'm going to be stuck at work.

I've been on a rampage to completely change my wardrobe and it's not doing my wallet any good. I've seriously gone through so many phases with my closet. It seems to change every few years. And what I'm left with are just unworn clothes. My closet is full of clothes from years back and it just accumulated into this massive jumble of clothes that used to define me. But when it comes to cleaning things out I find myself clinging onto clothes for dear life reasoning that I might find use for it in the future. Sometimes the fear of regret outweighs practicality.

No comments:

Post a Comment