Tuesday, June 18, 2013

easy baybay i nevuh made lahve


What a rough week. I worked overtime this past week and I didn't realize how much time it would take away from me. I didn't really get time to myself until today and unfortunately I'm catching what seems like a small cold. Luckily I'm off again until Thursday so hopefully I can shake this bug before heading back.

With my high school's graduation coming up this Thursday I can't believe how quickly time has passed AGAIN. I definitely sound like a broken record but I remember the last few days of high school so vividly. I remember the day before graduation I overslept for the first time ever. I almost got through my entire high school career without ever being late or oversleeping until the second to last day. I remember signing yearbooks, saying goodbye to my teachers, the hot sticky weather as opposed to this week's wonderful weather. It's crazy how much anticipation gets built up prior to big events and when the big day finally comes, it just passes you. And then you spend the rest of your life just reminiscing those few hours.

Anyways, onwards we go. I was scouting for this journal that can be found at Urban Outfitters that are for compulsive buyers. I hesitated on buying it but then I went back looking for it because I kept thinking about it. Talk about a compulsive buyer's life. But then it turns out I couldn't find it. I need to find a better way of keeping track of my money and setting a certain amount that I can spend each week or each month even. Since I'm making my own money now, I feel like I'm blowing it on everything I find.

Pictured above is kinderbueno! The most delicious chocolate wafer you'll ever taste! I was first introduced to this chocolate when a friend of mine went on a trip to Spain and brought it back for me as a souvenir. Obviously I was hooked! Ironically, I found these chocolates at a local Korean store!

No comments:

Post a Comment