Thursday, June 6, 2013

Dirty laundry




Today, I spent my afternoon with Mark. Went to stop at Target to check blu rays and almost ran out of gas but luckily there was a gas station nearby. Then we spent a couple hours at Barnes and Noble reading and looking around. I'm so glad I finally got to reading again but I realized that I was still on The Outliers and personally, I think that the book is just dragging on now and I've been waiting for a conclusion to wrap it all up. I also tried the ever so famous "Cotton Candy Frap" as created by the popular MacBarbie07. It's a vanilla bean frap with 1-2 pumps of raspberry syrup. Personally, I dislike raspberry anything. And I didn't think that the frap was that delicious either. It tasted more bubblegum than cotton candy to me.

I ended up spending the evening with Daisy and we just caught up and just chilled. It looks like my week is very open next week so all my potential plans are gonna work out! I'm going to be able to watch Pretty Little Liars Tuesday and attend my old dance group's workshops Friday! And maybe I'll be able to catch up with people during the week!

Today was my high school's prom and it was very nostalgic. Looking back, I wish I did things differently. I wish I chose a different dress, I wish that my Debut and prom weren't so close together. I wish I was more brave about certain things and I wish I was a lot less bitter and more mature. To think that was all a year ago is crazy. To try to remember how I felt in those moments seem vague and under appreciated. I wish I let go a little more and just enjoyed. What I would do to go back to my high school days and what I would do to never go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment