Sunday, January 5, 2014

Just say yes

Yesterday, I celebrated my uncle's birthday at Cheesecake Factory with my family. I decided to try out things on the menu I don't usually get. What I learned was that I hate the taste of cottage cheese. Afterwards, I did some shopping at the Victoria's Secret Semi Annual sale which I left with a pretty good haul.


Today I was stricken with body aches, a slight fever, and fatigue this morning after becoming sick in the middle of the past night. As a result, I was bed ridden for the majority of my day and missed out on a friend's birthday party. I've come to realize that I've been keeping to myself this break, mostly isolated. For the last two weeks of break, as short as that sounds, I need to get out and see people and do some fun things. I always get in these random funks where I never want to do anything to anyone and I say no to the simplest things. When saying yes couldn't have hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment