Sunday, January 19, 2014

Last few days of winter break


The last few days of winter break has been bittersweet as always. That itself is an understatement. I finally got a chance to catch up with Alex, after being stood up twice for yoga class which I will forever tease her for. But she knows it's all good. ;) We had our usual date at Panera where we always spend at least two hours just talking. She ended up showing me a local coffee place where I fell in love with their green tea chai lattes after having previous bad experiences with chai lattes.


Today, my family and I decided to celebrate my 20th birthday a little early since I have to get back to school for the semester tomorrow. We went to an all you can eat buffet which was just delicious. I always look forward to their green tea cake which is favorite! I kinda hate how it's a buffet because then I can never take any food to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment