Friday, December 28, 2012

Bad shopping day

I woke up around 11 today and headed off to the mall with my parents. I've been dying to get a good shopping haul but I just didn't find anything I liked today. Either the sales weren't good enough or I just didn't like what was on the rack. It was weird. But I did buy a couple bows at Forever 21 today. The pink one is leather material and the black one is made out of sequins. I usually don't wear barrettes, clips, or anything fancy in my hair but I figured they were cute so I want to try them out. What I do wear in my hair though, are hair ties and bobby pins. I've been meaning to buy a pack of black small elastics but I haven't been able to find them until I looked at Shop Rite. Black small elastics are easily hidden and are hardly noticeable in braids. The hair ties I've been using are way too thick and aren't bobby pin friendly.

An update on my current read Divergent. I can definitely see why people compare the novel to The Hunger Games. It definitely has the same feel. I'm interested in how the movies will be made and what they will look like. I heard that Shailene Woodley will be the main character. I don't know how I feel about that. I've only seen her in the first couple seasons of The Secret Life of the American Teenager and she seems pretty placid. But then again maybe I can blame the story plot of the series because I got bored and tired of it as soon as she had her baby. I've also heard Woodley has made great strides in her acting career. I guess I'll just wait until the rest of the cast is figured out and make my judgments then.

No comments:

Post a Comment