Saturday, December 29, 2012

Simple and classy

I absolutely love updos. Something about a girl wearing her hair up just makes her look stunning. It just opens up her face and instantly adds elegance. Her neck and collarbones are no longer hidden by locks of hair and it just gives an illusion of her holding her chin a little bit higher than usual. Well to me it seems that way.

I love to sport the easily versatile sock bun on a day I just want my hair up. But this past Christmas I went for this twisted updo. To be honest it made me feel like a pilgrim but it looks so pretty from the back. It looks like it took me an hour to do it but all it took was ten minutes, bobby pins, and two hair ties. I wore this hairstyle to dress up my Christmas outfit but this can be worn anywhere. School, office, or out doing errands. So if you're looking for a nice, classy, but effortless look I suggest going for a messy updo like this one. If you would like to learn how to do this, you can follow this link: 3 Min Twisted Updo by Bubzbeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment