Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!


This year definitely flew by. This time last year so many things were different. I can't believe it. I'm so happy to be surrounded by family and friends that I love and care about. My first semester at college taught me a lot of things already. I've grown to appreciate home more. Although, just before graduating my senior year I wrote my final high school paper on the psychological tie to a place called home, I never took it seriously. Ironically. But comparing to my life at college and home, nothing can beat being home. My friends and family mean the world to me and I wouldn't have it any other way. I am truly blessed.

Above are the cookies I made a couple days ago. They're gone now. But they were absolutely scrumptious! I recommend these cookies! They're easy to make, takes only about 15 minutes each batch, and they are so cute! Oh and they're affordable too! I got 2 boxes for $3 at the grocery store! Good steal :)

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment