Sunday, April 28, 2013

Macklemore and Ryan Lewis!



Last night I went to the Macklemore and Ryan Lewis concert! It was unbelievably amazing! It was a great atmosphere of hardcore fans and it was an overall great performance. Despite the rude and unbelievably tall people that my friends and I encountered we had fun anyways! I ended up getting my camera confiscated right before the concert so I didn't end up getting better quality pictures throughout the concert. But was definitely a good night.

Now that basically the fun is over, it's time to focus on finals. I'm a little shaken from the last test I took last week but I just need to shrug that off and do my best on these finals I have left. For some reason the end of spring semester seems a lot more drawn out than fall semester's. I feel like summer is so close and psychologically it's so easy to get distracted. But at least summer is in nine days! I hope my plans for summer jobs are going to work out otherwise I'll definitely have another unproductive summer. I can't wait until I just get to relax and not worry about a thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment