Friday, March 22, 2013

Les Miserable Deluxe Edition and Steel Book!




What a day! I woke up early this morning with Mark to go out to Target and Best Buy to grab our own copies of Les Misérables! If you are a frequenter of this website or know me in real life, you would know that this movie is my obsession! Since Mark is a blu-ray connoisseur and is currently building an impressive blu-ray collection we were out to Target at 9am to snatch one of the few Les Misérables Target exclusive and then afterwards we went to Best Buy to grab the steel book. My Target exclusive came with 6 character cards and that's why you see Anne Hathaway on the cover rather than little Cosette and you can change the character cards based on your own preference!

Afterwards I went out to Noches de Colombia with my family for the first time and it was delicious! The portion size were enormous! Then we ran an errand and headed to the mall to make returns and of course, made a couple buys! Then I went out with Mark again to spend some time together before I head back to school on Sunday. We grabbed some ice cream and Starbucks and watched the behind the scenes Les Misérables dvd that was found in my deluxe edition.

As Sunday quickly creeps up on me I'm dreading my return back to school. Breaks at home are so great and relaxing and I just want it to last forever. Which makes summer that much more tempting. I can't wait til I'm carefree for three months straight before I go through another school year again!

No comments:

Post a Comment