Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!!

Happy Easter! This Easter is kind of weird for me because I usually spend this holiday with family but this year I'm spending it away at school. This week at school has been absolutely ridiculous! I have been stressed out and so busy especially since I hardly did any homework in preparation over spring break. But I was so relieved once this week was over with and I had the weekend to relax. I spent the weekend hanging out and catching up on sleep more or less. I already miss being home because I hate being in this routine for school because of how I stressed I get and I never have enough time to just recover and escape it. But I only have 5 more weeks of school and then I'm out for the summer!

A snack I have also been loving are these Darrel lea's soft chew licorice. They are so delicious that I had to try every flavor! My favorite has to be strawberry flavor by far! You can buy these at Target, Whole Foods, Shop Rite, or even Rite Aid!

1 comment:

  1. Oh nice, never seen those licorice before! Hope your routine gets less stressful, only 5 more weeks to go, you can do it! xx

    ReplyDelete