Thursday, March 21, 2013

Rise of the Guardians and Green Tea

Last night I ended up watching Rise of the Guardians and drinking some green tea instead of being productive. And despite my slow morning... and afternoon... I hope the rest of my day is a little more productive. Since I am going back to school on Sunday I have a bunch of work I need to catch up on and studying to do. With only a month left of school I need that last bit of motivation to get me through until summer!

The Rise of the Guardians was such a cute movie! I have to say that the Sandman was my favorite character but Jack Frost is just a given. I mean who doesn't love Chris Pine? Spring Breakers is coming out this Friday! I was kind of hoping that I would be able to see it but I guess it'll have to wait. SPOILER ALERT: I had no idea that there would be a threesome scene in the movie. And the fact that Rachel Korine is the fourth girl just pisses me off. No one knows her! How are you going to have an all star cast and have a random placed in there? To top it off, she's married to the director. It's really ignorant of me to say, given that I haven't seen the movie yet, but when I just look at the movie poster and I see all these popular celebrities and I have no idea who she is... it dampers my motivation to see the movie. It's just if you're going to have a popular cast, keep it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment