Saturday, January 5, 2013

A day of firsts!

Today my family and I grabbed lunch at PF Changs for the first time and it was really good! We did some grocery shopping and went to church while we went out. As soon as I came home, I went to a friend, Andre's, birthday gathering. We went to a small, cute restaurant where we all had Soondubu for the first time. (Well except for Andre) Soondubu is basically a tofu soup mixed in with whatever meat you choose: pork, beef, or seafood. Then we went to grab dessert at Dunkin' and I had mint chocolate chip ice cream for the first time! I've always figured that I wouldn't like mint chocolate chip ice cream because I really hate it in candy or chocolate bar form. But I was wrong! It was sooo good. I'll definitely indulge once I get back to school.

I haven't been able to keep up in my daily photos lately. But here's an update on my life through my Instagram! After watching the movie, Les Misérables, Daisy picked up the soundtrack! And I have my own copy of the soundtrack through Mark's own renditions of the songs each night. My absolutely FAVORITE ear cuff is this simple gold band and I think it looks so cute! I love how subtle it is. A picture my pork tofu soup with a side of rice is also included. Soondubu! And my very first scoop of mint chocolate chip ice cream is also there. Never too late to start try something for the first time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment