Sunday, January 20, 2013

Happy Birthday To Me! :)

Today I turned 19! Although it was a rough start to my day, I went to a local cafe with Daisy and Mark. We had a late lunch there and we ended up playing video games and watching The Possession the entire day. I particularly like scary movies unlike Daisy and Mark, but it didn't end up too scary. I love the gifts they got me! Although in the picture, the blazer looks coral, it's actually bright fuchsia. I've been trying to build my collection of blazers and Daisy got me a perfect pink one to add to my collection :) Mark got me a digital picture frame that is filled with pictures of us over the years! At first, I thought it was just going to be a blank picture digital frame that I would need to fill myself. But good thing he did it already. :)

Tonight is my last night at home and winter break is actually over. It happened so fast, I don't know where the time went! I mean I'm already 19 and life seems to be going too fast... Tuesday, I'll be embarking on my second semester in college and it feels like just yesterday it was the summer before college before anything changed between friends and lifestyles. It's crazy to think that my first year at college it already halfway over. I hope spring semester will treat me as well as my first fall semester did. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment