Friday, January 11, 2013

Too much reading adds drama to my diction

Majority of my afternoon was spent with the lovely, Alexandria. 'Ello Alex :) It's always a good vibes, good times kind of day whenever I spend it with that girl. Whether it's on the phone or in person. I just always feel so enlightened and comforted after talking because we always just seem to be on the same page and we always have insights to share. And, my cheeks always hurt afterwards.

After dinner, I headed out with Mark to a local mall just to get out of the house again and spend some time together. The rain storm that I had to drive through terrified me but luckily on the way home, the heavens calmed down to a light drizzle.

I intend to keep the rest of my break like today. Although, I started butting heads with my parents today. Conservative strict parents are an obstacle that I constantly have to face. Even though I am on the verge of escaping and slowly locking away my teenage years, I am still treated as if I am just entering them. As I patiently await the day my parents finally recognize me as an adult I am stuck with the chains that most thirteen year old's bear.

The rest of my night consist of eating the rest of my Pillsbury cookies and watching Robin Hood while Mark keeps up 'til morning. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment