Sunday, January 6, 2013

Woes of taking Christmas decorations down...


I honestly just wanted to stay home all day today. I was tired and Mark has been keeping me up 'til 3. But my parents insisted on eating out for lunch again. I was so irritated this morning that I was going to say no to Cheesecake Factory. But I went anyways and we ended up doing some more errands after lunch. Once we got home it was that time of year. It was time to take down the Christmas decorations. Taking off ornaments off a large tree is strenuous for such a short person. But it had to be done since my parents kept yelling at me to do it.


My favorite ornaments this year! The two Santa Clause ones I got free from doing a scavenger hunt at a mall and this gold bird I bought this year since I decided it was time for an overarching theme for our tree. I decorated the tree basically gold and red with the exception of the Santa Clause ornaments.

I don't know what it is but I have a craving to listen to the Les Misérables soundtrack! It's constantly running through my head. Again, another thanks to Mark. I plan on sleeping early tonight. Hopefully I can find time throughout the week to clean my room up a bit after all the Christmas shopping and gifts strewn about. I've hardly spent enough time at home to get things done!

No comments:

Post a Comment