Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Good shopping day!


Got a good haul today! All of these were purchased from H&M! I like shopping on week days when there's hardly anyone around. I was able find everything fairly easily on the sales rack! I'm excited to wear the black blazer because the black blazer I currently own is way too big on me and doesn't tailor to my fit. I'm also glad I was able to find a peplum top and dress still in my size! The good thing about H&M that Forever 21 doesn't have is a bigger range in sizes and it's in numbers.. not your typical S,M,L. So the dresses and skirts actually fit me at H&M. Although I do think Forever 21 does size Love 21 in numbers, everything is sized half a size larger... The other thing I bought was just a brown long cardigan that I can wear with leggings :)

I also saw Les Misérables with Mark :)  It was really good. I went into the theater without knowing anything about the movie or story line and that's how I usually like watching movies in theaters. Unless it's based on a popular recent novel. SPOILER ALERT. My favorite characters were Thénardier and Madame Thénardier who are played by Sacha Baron Cohen and Helena Bonham Carter. They were absolutely perfect for the part and I think they did a really good job as did the rest of the cast!

I am so tired after waking up early today to catch the matinee and the family party today... I'm going to take the rest of the evening listening to Les Misérables pandora and reading Insurgent :)

No comments:

Post a Comment