Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Sephora Pocket Perfume Review!

I bought this pocket perfume last month at Sephora because I wasn't a beauty insider yet and I wanted to get my free birthday gift from Sephora which is this month. So I always saw beauty gurus on YouTube with this thing and I always thought it was cool. With new regulations on airlines and at the airport, you really can't bring any big tube of product anywhere. So what do you want to do if you want to wear your expensive perfume to your vacation destination and the last thing you want is for security guards to steal it from you right before you board the plane? This pocket perfume is the answer! It is two sided and one side has an applicator so you can easily spray your favorite perfume or body spray into the container. Then seal it off with the cap. And you're ready to go!

I don't travel much. But it's these kinds of things you won't know when you'll need it! You don't even need to be going out of the country to use it. If you don't want to buy a huge bottle of perfume to keep at home and a mini roll on just to bring around in your purse, you won't have to! You can use this little device to hold any perfume you want to have while you're out and about!

I know that Ulta sells this too! And there's also brand names of this little device such as the Travelo? And with that device you can pump the perfume directly from its spray nozzle. And it does not have an applicator like the one I have above.

I bought this for $15. Pricey, I know. But it can prove useful in the future! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment